IOWA EXHIBITED XXXII
THIS CALL FOR ENTRIES IS NOW CLOSED.
This year's Iowa Exhibited is the 32nd edition of our juried show featuring artists from across Iowa.
Eligibility: To enter in the show, submitting artists must reside in Iowa.
- Best of Show - $350
- 4 Merit Awards - $125 each
- 3 Honorable Mention Awards - $75 each
- All artists must be 18 years of age or older.
- All work must be original and weigh no more than 75 lbs. nor measure over 5 feet in any direction.
- All works must be ready for display and wired for hanging.
- No wet oils will be accepted.
- Fragile/delicate 3-dimensional work, pottery or sculpture that requires more than normal care will be the responsibility of the artist to install and remove.
- All accepted work must include an ID label secured to the back upper left hand corner which includes: Artist Name, Address, Title of the Work, Medium, Dimensions, Insurance Value, and Sale Price.
- 1 or 2 Entries - $30
- 3 entries - $40
- Fees may be paid using the online submission form, or by sending your check along with the entry form to the gallery.
Instructions for Submissions:
- Click the link below to access the entry form (you must add the entry form to your cart).
- Complete the form and check out.
- Photos of the entries must be e-mailed separately to email@example.com. The subject line should include the artist name. The attachment should only be the title of art work only (.gif, .jpeg). No artist name should appear on the art work submission.
- Submissions may also be completed by printing the entry form and mailing it to the gallery with your check and photographs of art work. Entry Forms are also available at the gallery.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your entry within 48 hours of electronic submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request confirmation.
- Call for Entries - May 19 to June 2nd.
- Judging - June 3rd to June 10th. The juror will review the artwork and will choose approximately 65 pieces of artwork for the exhibit.
- Notification - June 12 to June 13th. Artist will be notified if they have been selected for the Iowa Exhibited XXXII.
- Delivery - June 29th and 30th (11am to 4pm). Selected artists may drop off their artwork.
- Exhibit - July 3rd to August 25th. The exhibit will be open Monday to Friday, 11:00am to 4:30pm.
- Reception and Announcement of Winners - July 13th. At the reception, award winners will be announced.
Click HERE to for the Iowa Exhibited XXXII Entry Form
Polk County Heritage Gallery • 111 Court Avenue • Des Moines, Iowa 50309